Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Off To The Mobile Office!

It's been a hot second since I sat down and blogged so I wanted to throw up something so you all knew what's been going on and to just check in.

Right now I'm still tweaking and fiddling with scripts, both spec and the finished one. Also starting to play around with a couple of new ideas, we'll see how that all works out.

I've also been trying to watch a lot different things and get into the head of some other filmmakers. One of the best parts about DVDs for me are the extras. I love seeing the process that the filmmakers go through getting their projects to the screen.

Speaking of filmmakers, a friend of mine known to the world as Westland Armitage just finished his new short, "Trojans," take a look at it when you get a chance. He has a unique vision but more importantly, he continues to make films because of his love for the art and anyone who does that, you know gets my respect 24/7 365(6).

OK time to do some work, feeling a little funky today, but hopefully that will go away after a good session of writing and maybe a movie or two.

No comments: