Saturday, October 9, 2010

Where In The World Is MDL3??? lol

Wow! I went a whole month without a blog entry... that cannot happen again! My apologies to everyone who follows this blog.
So let me at least get you caught up on some things here at TSP:

1. Still working on finishing up "3 days..." It's in pretty good shape, just waiting on one last interview and then some final tweaking and I am hoping, hoping to get this done now by the end of the year.

2. We closed our Triple Sticks Productions group on Facebook, we now have a Triple Sticks Productions "Fan page" on Facebook, so please find it, click like and follow us there.

3. In November there are two big events happening. We're going to have a special Facebook contest so watch out for details on that.

And we will be announcing details of a new project! Yep, we're gearing up for a new... well let me keep my mouth shut and not even get into it yet... let's just say it WILL be something dynamic!

So while I didn't get a chance to post much in September I hope this makes up for it a bit. As I sit here at my mobile office I'm working away on several things that will hopefully make the end of 2010 another big success for our little film company that could!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've missed ur Blog David. Thank God ur back. Now can you please let me out of the closet in the Sports Office? Thanks, that crazy chick in the sports office Hole