Saturday, February 5, 2011

Found a New Spot!

Check out my new mobile office! Pretty cool huh? Well we'll see how it goes, this is a new place and just doing some work here for the first time, we'll see how the vibe is. So far so good, although I guess the ultimate test is to see how much work I'm actually able to knock out... that's when I'll know if this place will go into the natural writing rotation.

Also starting my push to see as many Academy Award nominated films before the big night. It's going to be tough considering I've only seen one so far, "Inception," but we'll see what I can do about it. On the plate tonight, "The Kids Are Alright."

Anyway, I have a ton of stuff to do, from DVD things to some tax prep, to working on some future projects, so let's see how day one in the new spot feels.

Peace... for now!

1 comment:

jill said...

How did you like The Kids Are Alright? I thought it was sort of brilliant. The acting was bar none! So please to see it get an Oscar nod.