Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Don't Always Understand... But I Try!

Just got done watching the 2007 documentary, "Lynch." Now I love films about "process" and so I was hoping this would be a slice into the mind of David Lynch... a director I enjoy a lot of his projects.

Well I have to admit, I think I may be a little more confused than anything, but at least I am intriqued. David Lynch is one odd fellow and I mean that in the best way possible. It's an odd film and an interesting look into some of how he works. The one thing I really took away from the film is that he is an artist and creates work in so many different mediums... something I admire and something I need to do more of!

So I'll use this film as motivation to see if I can get some kind of creative rythmn this week that will then turn into multiple weeks... months and who knows how long. So two blog posts in one night... here and at Ketch-Fraze... that's a start... let's see how the REST of the week turns out.

P.S. I still am working on "3 Days..." I WILL make something happen soon with it.

No comments: