Saturday, February 25, 2012

Each Day You Wake Up There is an Opportunity!

OK, it has been far too long before I've written anything here. That being said I'm going to try to get back on track and for me that means making some TSP or Me time! So stay with me over the next couple of months as I try to get settled in a new place.

Yep, Triple Sticks Productions has moved and is now based in Santa Maria California, a place I have some previous history with, so it will be interesting to see how everything shakes out this time around. Right now I'm working out of a new "Mobile Office," we'll see how the coffee is. The internet is free, it's local and there is a fun little vibe here so we'll see how it all shakes out.

As for what's ahead... well by now you all know I have my "3 days..." DVD that I have to finish. That's one of my top goals after I finally get my apartment and office set up up. Hopefully I'll be here for a little while and I'll be able to knock out some work.

With the Oscars coming up on Sunday, I'm not as much tied into this year as I was last, so I will again strive to see more films in the theaters... a noble task I set for myself each year.

I still love film and still want to push myself even harder to reach that point where it is my film time life. We'll see if that ends up happening, but right now I need to get back into some systems to remind me what I love about film and that means pulling up something from the past to watch either tonight or tomorrow that just hits home... hits that spot if you know what I mean. :)

OK time to knock out some more work... hang with us folks... I have a good feeling!

No comments: