Monday, February 23, 2009

This Is So Scary


**** 2.23.09 - Right America : Feeling Wronged... 2008... Director Alexandra Pelosi


I Just saw Alexandra Pelosi's documentary, "Right America : Feeling Wronged" and with all due respect to my fellow conservative friends and supporters, this side of America scares me to death. It's OK not to share the same political views and to have a debate, but when you watch this film it may make you cringe on both sides of the aisle. Conservatives may argue that it's not a fair representation of their values and those on the left will point to it and say, "This is what's wrong with America." Take a look for yourself and make your own judgements, but to me... it is very, very scary.

Now I will also add at first I thought there was a problem with my television, I thought the TV might have color issues because there was little to no people of color in the film representing the republic party. Yep I just said it. You look at this film and where is the diversity in the country... not in the republican party.

It's all on you... take a look, the film is currently screening on HBO right now... FIND IT!

No comments: