Saturday, May 5, 2012

Not Giving Up...It's Not An Option!

OK so while I may not get a chance to work my film stuff a lot these days, I do from time to time get that urge, vibe or reason to and today that means taking a look at what projects I have written and what stage they're in.
Now I'm doing this for a couple of reasons: One, a very dear friend I grew up with gave me a lead on someone in LA looking for new projects, so I want to see what I have in the works and what might work for them and reach out and make contact just to see if there is any interest.

The second reason, is simply to see where I am with various projects I have in the mix so I can get a better sense of what might be next for TSP.  Obviously there's the finishing of the "3 days..." DVD, but after that... what will be next... what am I passionate enough about to invest so much of my time, energy and love into.  I know I have 5 or 6 things at least... maybe more.  I just want to take a look at them and maybe put a priority on some of them.

That's the plan... let's see if it's a good one! :)

No comments: