Saturday, March 9, 2013

Working Some Place New

OK, so I had to replace my computer and now I'm in the process of getting everything back loaded up and up to speed again.  It's always a pain in the... I think you know where I'm going with that. lol

Anywho, I'm hoping that I can get into some kind of rhythm so I can start feeding the film soul and work flow. I am starting to get that urge to do something and maybe this will be the year I come back big.

Now before I tackle something new I need to wrap up some stuff that I've been meaning two, namely the DVD version of "3 days... 3 hours... 3 minutes... 3 seconds..." which by the way is basically done, with just a few minor things to do.  So if I can get my butt in gear maybe I can knock this out and put it out there for the world to see.  The reworked film does have a lot of extras that I'm very proud of, but it does me no good sitting on a drive and not being pushed out there.  So after getting everything back up to speed with the new "mobile office," that's plan number one... stop talking and get the DVD done.

The other thing I HAVE to do is work on the website. It's been a long time since I've really done much with it, so I need to tweak that as well and make it more interactive and easier to maintain since I don't have a ton of time.

I feel like this could be a good year overall.. I'm going to try to not put so much pressure on myself, but I do feel if I don't do it, I'm not sure who will and something HAS to get done here.

So that's it for now... time to get back to work doing what I'm trying to do.

No comments: