Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Oh My... Where Does the Time Go!

I know I haven't done the best job of updating the blog and web site. I've done SOME with the Facebook page, which of course I hope you guys all check out. But life just seems to get in the way and it's hard to find some hard time to sit down and knock out stuff.  I'm trying and of course will try harder.

As for the Facebook I just added some stills from our film "1-900" a couple of weeks ago an then today I added several photos of our film, "Dog Me: Potluck"  Yes we all looked young and we all had a ton of energy for both films.  I still think the energy is there, I just have to focus more and push myself a little harder.

I do have several projects in various forms and I hope to actually settle on one and see how I can put it all in production and make something happen.  I still love filmmaking and  no matter what I have to do to pay the bills I will ALWAYS consider myself a filmmaker... as I've said many times before... it's better than sex and truly feeds my soul!

So my question to you in the business.... no matter what side of the camera... for you... is it better than sex???

No comments: