Friday, July 25, 2008

Not Much of a Blogger... But Here Goes!

I don't blog a lot, trying to do more of it and this seemed to be a good place to start. Give me some time and I'll make it work, but for now... here I am!

My goal here is to give you a little different side of me and what
Triple Sticks Productions is all about.

The bottom line... I love making films and have to do it. I started when I was little... yes a product of the original 1977 version of Star Wars. The funny thing about that film... to me it was a perfect marriage of special effects, story, acting and score. Star Wars was much more than that to me... it's what put me on my path to filmmaking. But in all of the years and all of the films, I've yet to make a special effects, Science Fiction film. Instead my films are more about people... interesting characters and the ensemble. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll do that big budget film, but until then I hope you like what I'm working on and what I create.

And less anyone think differently... any success I've had so far comes with a lot of help from many people that you hear about in future blogs and some that won't be mentioned, just because I can't get everyone in. But to all of those who've helped and worked on projects in the past... let me start this blog... the first one for
Triple Sticks Productions... with a "Thank you!"

Let's enjoy the ride!

No comments: