Thursday, July 31, 2008

Working like a dog!

I've been working like a dog over the last couple of days, really trying to get my new script ready to go.

The plan is to get it out there to some agents in the next week or so and also take a shot at finding a company to produce the film. I've always wanted to try to land an agent for writing, so we'll see how it goes, this will be a new adventure.

I guess part of the reason I feel OK about it, is because if I don't land a deal with someone, I'm still going to make this film, it's what I do.

Anyway, keep your fingers crossed!

Also, don't forget to check out our main website: www.triplestickspro.com There is always a big update on the first of the month and with Friday being the first of August, you can expect some new dirt!

Peace out!

No comments: