Monday, June 22, 2009

It's Going To Be A Good Week!

I've decided that no matter what, I'm going to try and make this a positive week. That means lots of hard work, that I hope will end up making this a good week.

Right now, I'm doing a little work at a new mobile office. I don't get out to this part of town... Rockville actually, but this office is a nice one. Lot's of outlets and room. The only downside, really small tables to write and drink your coffee on. But this is going to be a good week, so that's not going to slow me down at all!

Last week sent out some more query letters for the new script and as of right now, nothing back from anyone. So, sticking with the theme, I'm going to say that no news is good news! I'll probably spend some time over the next day or so hammering out some more and just trying to get someone to take a chance, or at least get their readers to take a chance to flip through my screenplay. I like it and it has a real edgy vibe and when it gets into the right hands could be a very hot project. Now of course I'd love to find someone who wants to help me make the film so I can direct, but I do realize that this is "Show Business," so I if someone just wants to buy purchase the rights, we can talk.

I am starting to feel that itch... that itch when I know it's time to do something... make a film. Hopefully this will be... no it WILL be a good year so I can get something in production before 2010... at least that's the plan!

No comments: