Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sneaking in Some Work

On the first real day of college football, I'm sneaking in a little work before settling in for what should a great night of football.

A lot of stuff moving forward, but nothing major yet, hopefully there will be some news soon. Still tweaking some stuff and crunching ideas. It's that calm before the storm, I know the rest of the year will be big in some way, so this must be that quiet time.

Did just pick up a new drive to use to finish the special anniversary edition of "3 Days.." on. Just when I started and really got some of the extras ready, I ran out of space!!! I hate when that happens. Over the next day or so, I'll transfer stuff to the new drive and work on the project some more.

I'm also going to put together my director reel so I have something up that shows a little bit of everything that I've done over the years.

No comments: