Monday, September 28, 2009

Helping Out the Planet & Doing Work!

OK, so I'm helping out the planet by drinking out of the official "Mobile Office" coffee mug and not using a paper cup/plastic. My daughter gave me the cup for a birthday gift, so I try to use it whenever possible.

Today, lots to do because I have to continue some work on my "reel." Want to try to finish that up this week.

Also, trying to figure out which script to send on to a exec. at a studio in Hollywood. Had a good meeting with him a couple of weeks ago and he said, "Send me a script and I'll read it." So that's great news. Any time you can get someone connected in the biz to read your stuff, good or bad you'll learn a ton from them. Right now it's just figuring out what might be the best thing to send him. I'm almost tempted to write something specific, a new show... more network orientated, so we'll have to see. I'll look at what I have up and ready to go, see if I think it really gives someone a good feeling about who I am and send it off. If I don't like it, I'll sit down and write something this week and get it off.

So that's it from here right now... editing and writing pretty much all week!

No comments: