Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Out In Public Again

It's been a little while since I've been able to get out and do some work because I've been battling a cold, but today was my first attempt to get out of the house and so far so good. Now if I can only get my computer back up to speed I will be happy.

I had some stupid person at Toshiba tell me I needed to do a full system reboot the other day and since then I've been spending hours trying to get all of my software back up and running. And just in case you were wondering, yes I back up... but right now that is an issue as well because Norton 360's files aren't restoring so I can access pictures or files... stuff that I've saved and backed up for years, so I've been spending hours and hours on the phone with them trying to figure out what the heck is going on and I am a pissed! Can you tell?

No comments: