Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Subtle Changes Are A Coming!

On my way to one of my favorite mobile office's this morning, I wanted to let everyone know that there will be some subtle changes coming to, "The INSIDE Skinny" over the next several days. I'm in the process of tweaking it, just a bit. I hope the new look will keep you locked in and looking!

It's another wet and miserable day here in Silver Spring, the perfect day to hunker down and get some work done and that's exactly what I have to do! I can't keep saying I'm going to knock stuff out, but I have to do it... for real!

Part of the "doing it" is spending some time working on the "3 Days..." DVD that I was hoping to have ready by Christmas. I don't know if that will happen yet, because I'm still working on getting a couple of other elements for the DVD release that I think are important, so keep an eye out here for updates on that.

I also am in that weird place where I know I need to write, want to write, have some ideas to write, but have been in a little funk pushing myself to really sit down and type away. So far this year it's been pretty productive, one feature film complete and then a spec script for a half hour cable show, so all in all not bad. I do have a couple of ideas that I've started to flush out and a couple of more that I have in the back of my mind, I just need to get into that "writers" mode and after battling some elements of a cold over that last couple of weeks, it's been hard to really push myself, but hopefully I will before the year is out. Who knows, maybe I need to just drive 100 miles outside of town, get a hotel and lock myself up just to write!

Anyway, going to get to work now, but thanks for reading... drop a comment from time to time, it would be great to know there are folks out there checking this thing out. lol

No comments: