Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pushing Forward...

Some days are just harder than others... today feels like one of those, but it is early, so I'm hoping things will pick up.

Generally I'm an upbeat person and and looking forward to the days challenges. For me each new day gives you a chance to work on yourself and do a little better than the day before. But every now and then, today being one of them, you just feel like you're in a funk that you can't shake.

I refuse to let it consume me, so I'll have this time this morning to let it run through my system, then later in the day I'm just going to have to put this funk out of it's misery and move on... I have things I want to accomplish in my life and in my career and I have to work a little harder at making those things come to fruition.

So... 60 minutes and counting, then "Funk" you have to go away today!

No comments: