Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Good Day Working On the Past, Present And Future!

So got a lot of work done today, which is always a great thing! Right now I'm working on the, "10th Anniversary: 3 Days... 3 Hours... 3 Minutes... 3 Seconds..." special DVD and it's going to be great!

I've been pouring through old footage, stills and so much more. The one thing I'm convinced of more than ever is that I had an amazing cast and crew around me for this film!
I am just blown away, every time I look at
it, see the work and it just takes me back to one of the best film experiences I've ever had.

There is still a lot left to do on this project. We're shooting for a Christmas release, but if we don't make it, then the first part of 2010 the film WILL be available on DVD.

Keep it locked in right here and you'll get the very latest information on the film.

No comments: