Monday, November 2, 2009

A Little Mobile Love!

Out doing some work on a funky kind of a Monday. Today I'm at one of my favorite mobile office's, but not in one of my favorite seats in the office because others have had the nerve to sit there and get this... do some work! lol Nonetheless I'll bang out some work from this foreign position that has my left arm a little too close to the wall for my liking, but if that's all I have to worry about in this world I am so lucky!

So with my morning liquid courage... Grande Extra Hot Mocha that is and the Pandora Radio station jamming away with Teena Marie inspired artist for awhile befor switching to Sting, I'm knocking out this blog entry before settling in to some work on a couple of different projects.

Still lots to do for the special "3 Days..." DVD. Have a couple of scripts I really need to spend some time looking at and figuring out what I might want to do with them. I also have to resume my search for a writing agent, so that will get some priority this week. Then add in some editing back at home a little bit later and I've already got a full day of work lined up. Oh and I'm going to swing by the Doc's and pick up my flu shot... not sure if it's just a regular one or the Swine Flu shot, but I figured anything is better than having nothing!

So time to close out this post and get to work and if you ever see me in one of my mobile offices all over the world, stop by and say, "Hello!" I'll take a shot of you with me and put you in our blog!!!

No comments: