Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Great Film: Must See TV

Whenever I see something that I think is really great, I like to alert folks to it. I just watched, "JFK: 3 Shots that Changed America," an amazing documentary on the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

I have seen a ton of footage concerning that day in Dallas. I've read the Warren Report and have been interested in the subject for years. This documentary about the incident and the time before and after is amazing.

Watching this film, I realized there is still so much footage I've never seen about that day and what went on in Dallas. You can watch the film on the History Channel and get more information on it at: www.history.com

1 comment:

nadine said...

I must say David (I so wanna call u Scooter-lol) that as an observer of that infamous day ( I was 15 or 16) and hearing all the reports - it has a lot of gaps and the truth will hopefully one day come out! I know Oswald did not work alone and Ruby was murdered in jail as well but they claim he died of illness- BS

So much more knowledge-I could talk about this 4eva'...I already commented on your FB- Nice Blog here- You should do the MM one too!
There are many stories and another I am writing a screenplay for is about the "Eugenics Project" - Very compelling and needs more attention in history.
peace