Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Awww Buddy... Back At It!

Yes... coffee at my mobile office, my laptop, Pandora Radio on and work to get done... even though it's butt ass cold and gloomy outside, things are getting right with the world again! Now if I can only get some sun and heat and we'll be alright!

Have been doing a lot of editing on the new "3 Days..." dvd which WILL come out some time this year... hopefully sooner rather than later in the year. Still waiting on at least two more interviews from folks who have promised me that they will happen soon, so I'll keep my fingers crossed and hold off really finishing it until I get something locked in from them. In the meantime there are a lot of other things I can do on the dvd, so I'll be staying busy.

I have another new script that I finished a couple of weeks ago. It's not 100% ready to work on yet, still need to do some tweaking, but I did send it to a script competition "As-Is," and right now it's been getting some great feedback! I'll share more news about it next week and let you know how things go. The big prize in the end would be a production deal for it.

And then still another script is in a "Spec-Script" competition, "Scriptapolza." So we'll see what happens. My theory is and will always be... throw enough darts at the board and you're bound to get one of them to stick one of these days.

So that's it for now, stuff to do so I'll sign off from here for now... peace!

No comments: