Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Library Project:

I've decided to try something here. I'm calling it, "My Library Project." I love movies and watch a lot of different things, so I thought it might be interesting to go through everything I have in my library and post it here... only here's the thing. I'm not just going to make a boring list for you, I'm going to post a little blurb every time I watch one of the films and put on the blog.

So basically, I have to watch everything in my library, write something, then put it on here. We'll see how many DVD's I actually have and how long it takes me to get through everything.

Also, I'll be adding a new segment called, "What I'm Watching." That will be a full list of films I watch, whether on Cable, DVD, or the Theater! Despite what people think about it, I still love watching a movie in a theater.

Hopefully, this will all be a fun ride!

No comments: