Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's Been A Little Bit.. But Good Things Come to Those Who Wait!

Sorry I haven't written more lately, I actually have a couple of new screenings to put up, maybe i can get to them tonight.

Another reason why I haven't been so blog "chatty," is that there is a certain amount of stress going on right now and no I don't mean the credit crunch, which I know is affecting us all, but just some personal stuff and that always tends to weigh heavily on a persons mind, so it's tough to write.


Dealing with "life" and other things takes me to my theory of writing and why I don't just write everyday. See I feel if I were to write now, all of the stuff I would be putting out would come from a point of stress and it would show. maybe some of the work would be decent, but I feel, at least for me, my work has a cleaner, more dynamic voice when the stress is more manageable. What do you think? How do you write when times are tough, I'd love to hear your take on things.


Bottom line though, I still feel like I'm in a creative period... just resting up for the next round!

No comments: