Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Writers Power Breakfast

A scone, coffee, computer, iPod and a wild imagination... let's see if today will be productive!

Over the last couple of days I've done a really good job at working on the edit of my new script, which is not complete.

But I also have a couple of other scripts in various forms that I might start hacking at to keep the mind sharp and to continually work on the craft of screenwriting. And believe it or not... there are even a couple of more ideas that I should at least get down in note form.

My philosophy has always been, don't force writing, write when you feel it and just ride it for as long as you can, your body, mind and soul will tell you when you need to take a break, so I'm just riding this wave for as long as it goes!

No comments: