Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Everything I Need... To Work At Least!

(Mobile office time)

OK so it's been a little while since I've had some time to really sit down and update the blog, but who can blame me... my daughter was here for her summer visit and when she's in the mix it's all about her!

Now however it's back to work and that includes a plan for me latest screenplay. Still shopping it around, trying to get it read. But I'm also looking into what happens if I go it alone. I've done it before, I'll do it again so I'm not afraid of the proposition, but until I really crunch some numbers and do a little more research I'll reserve final judgment on that final step.

In the mean time, good news about a special project, the 10th Anniversary DVD of "3 Days... 3 Hours... 3 Minutes... 3 Seconds..." The initial post is going well and hopefully before the end of the year it will be ready for you to purchase. There will be a ton of special behind the scenes pieces I think you'll really enjoy, so stay tuned on that.

All in all, staying upbeat and pushing forward... after all that's what you have to do to make films as an Indie!

No comments: