Thursday, January 28, 2010

At Least I'm Trying...

So, working at a relatively new "Mobile Office," one I've only been to once before and I do like this place and would probably make it a regular stop if it were only closer. In the spirit of trying new things, I decided to try a "Cinnamon Dolce Latte," which Starbucks claims is only 90 calories... good right? Wrong! It was entirely too sweet and really didn't taste too good, which is bad since I do really like Cinnamon. So it's back to the Extra hot mocha.

Got some things done yesterday, need to power through some stuff here today. New announcement coming on February 1st, so lots to do to get ready for that. Hopefully today, which has started off a little slow, will turn into something good... I need a little good for a change.

:)

No comments: