Friday, January 15, 2010

OK, so I'm at one of my mobile office's knocking out some writing and more. While it's been a busy week, I need to keep pushing and get some more writing done this weekend.

It's funny a lot of people ask me where my mobile office is and to them I say, "That's why they're mobile, so I don't have any one in particular!" lol

I don't want to be so predictable... I like the idea of hitting on the run... one day it might be here... the next another place. All of the offices in the rotation right now, have different energy and depending on what I'm working on or what the day is like usually depends on which one I'll be hacking at.

So today, it's about doing some blogging, sending out some emails and some work on my new project, which over the next couple of months I'll be able to get into a little more.

Anyway so I don't just let my coffee get cold and my ideas grow stale, it's time to settle in and do some good work... until next time my friends... Ciao!

No comments: