Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Kick in the Butt CAN be Good!

Had coffee today in downtown Silver Spring with fellow filmmaker/blogger/distributor/everything Sujewa Ekanayake, down from Brooklyn NYC. When it comes to ultra low budget filmmaking in just about every aspect, he's your man. I have his site listed on the side of this blog, "DIY Filmmaker Sujewa"a site, you should check out whenever you get a chance.

We first met when he was living in the area a couple of years ago and have stayed in touch ever since. Every time I meet with him, I get pumped up about the small, truly independent filmmaker/business.
He's got a lot of great ideas and just some good insight into making this level of filmmaking work. It's great to bounce ideas back and forth and he always makes me feel like, "Damn... I know I do a lot already, but I have to do more!"
So that in mind, keep a look out here and at, Triple Sticks Productions for some news over the next week or so. I've felt the kick in the butt, now I'm going to do some major work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"A kick in the butt can be Good", but not as good as a burger from the Kwik stop Grill.

Flessas!!!!!!