Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kind of Funky... And Not in a Good Way...

Just kind of a weird vibe today. I HAD to be out of my apartment early today because they're doing some work on the pipes, oh by the way thanks to the guy busting out the Jackhammer early this morning right outside of my window!

So I hit a mobile office to do some work, but still feel like somethings missing today. It's a gray, slightly wet day. It just has one of those "funky" day feels about it. Nonetheless I'm going to try to turn it into something positive!

That starts with taking some time to go back and start working on the second draft of my new script. Tweaking is the order of the day, trying to make sure everything I initially wrote really makes sense and sounds a good a second time around as it did the first time coming out of my head. I think I have a good feel for dialogue, it flows quickly at times, but I just have to make sure it really holds up draft after draft. I also like to allow the actors to get a hold of their lines and really work on making their character their own, so some things may change if I end up being the one shooting this.

OK, well time to get to work, enough babbling here... I hope wherever you are, your day isn't as "funky" as this one has started out!

No comments: