Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Really... Season's Greetings?

OK, the first blog post of the year and I'm already in a "Ba-Humbug" kind of a mode! lol I went to one of my mobile offices and it was closed down... then had to stand in line at the pharmacy and argue with them for a bit... then when I finally get to my new mobile office, I stare up and see the "Season's Greetings" banner. It's butt ass cold, nasty-dirty snow everywhere, I can't write at a decent table today and you get the drift.

But this is going to be a more positive year than last, more exciting things coming our way here at Triple Sticks Productions, so I'm going to throw out all today's early hiccups and get excited... about something... anything!

OK, maybe I need another cup of coffee before that... bottom line, this will be a great year... today... not the best, but alas it IS still early!

P.S. Did I mention I spent 5 and half hours on the phone the other day with tech support for two minor issues that in the end took all of three minutes to take care of? Wait... positive... positive!

No comments: