Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wrapping up the year... so long 2009

It's been another pretty solid year for Triple Sticks Productions. We're still pushing for more success and that hopefully will come in 2010. We have a lot planned and some of it, you'll start noticing right away!

When I look back at 2009 I'm struck by the amount of films I saw in a theater... better, but not nearly enough, have to get there more often. But on the same front this year I discovered "Netflix" and have watched more films ever because of it!

Of the films I saw in the theaters... my top three... hands down, "Up in the Air," "The Wrestler," and "Milk."

As for what I saw via "Netflix" the tops this year: "Weeds (seasons 1-5), " "Gran Torino," "Man on Wire," "Changeling," and, "The Reader."

Mix all of those in with so much stuff that I watch on TV and on cable and it's been a full year.

I'm not sure what 2010 holds for me and the company... but that's what makes getting up everyday so exciting. For all of you who've followed us this year, thank you. And we hope to do more, be better, and continue to create as well!

Have a Happy and Safe 2010!

1 comment:

film izle said...

good sites thanks for good job