Friday, December 18, 2009

Downtown... It's All Downtown!

Spending a little time... downtown of course and doing some writing here today. Odd place, because it's not my official mobile office location... aka Starbucks, but trying Panera again. The good, free internet, the bad, some times it runs slow so that jams up Pandora Radio, which I love listening too while I work, so songs start and then stop mid phrase... pick up again... stop... it's all very frustrating.

By the way, the building downtown... the Lee building, is not related to me in anyway, but it's a really cool Art Deco like building and at night the Lee lights up, so I really dig that.

In addition to spending some time working downtown, I'm going to check out the new Clooney film, "Up in the Air." I'm a Clooney guy... I've loved him since "Facts of Life," and usually love watching him work, so I hope this one lives up to the hype.

The best part of it all is I get to see the film at the AFI theater where... downtown... so I'm happy about that! Haven't seen a bad film there yet!

No comments: