Thursday, December 3, 2009

Going Old School... Ding, Dong, Ding!

Hanging out at my mobile office this morning and in addition to some good coffee, I'm listening to Pandora Radio and Anita Ward's "Ring My Bell," is on and that brings me back... way back! That's 8th grade for me folks, 1979 Disco was king!

Have some stuff to work on for "3 Days..." looks like I'm going to be getting a couple of interviews coming soon which will be great. I have a couple of things to tape on my end as well, so I'll knock those out at the beginning of next week and then I should be able to sit down and do some serious editing. I really want to have a rough cut done before the Holidays and then lock everything up near before the end of January.

The stuff I have right now is pretty good and I think when everyone sees this DVD they'll really like the tons and I mean tons of extras with this bad boy, so that's nice, especially for all of those who worked their asses off to get this film made... thanks again folks!

Anyway time to get to work... Bell, Biv, DeVoe... 1990... "Poison" how can you not work with all of this great music! (All of this found on Pandora Radio, all I did was hit Klymaxx as my radio station!)

No comments: