Tuesday, December 15, 2009

At The Mobile Office, But There's No Pam, Jim or Dwight!

The holidays have begun and everything from now until the end of the year seems to be trying to slow down. I say trying, because some places do put it on cruise control until after the first, but I can't... still too much to do.

Last week, not a bad one getting some quality work done on the "3 Days..." DVD, but still more to do. This week I hope to get some more editing and a maybe even some shooting done. I hate to keep bothering my cast and crew, but a couple of folks have said they'll shoot something for the new interview segment, but haven't received it yet. I hope to knock that out as soon as possible, because I'd love to have them be a part of it all.


I have an idea, using my FlipCam that I might try today to see if it will work to kind of guilt them into getting things in the mail! Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: