Saturday, December 19, 2009

"Up in the Air"... Worth Every Penny of it!


I am a George Clooney fan... have been always will be!  I had heard a lot about "Up in the Air," and it definetly lived up to the hype and more so.  If you've ever flown for business, you'll love this film... if you're over the age of 25, you'll love this film.  And if you just love a great film, beautiful story telling and great performances... you guessed it, you'll love this film!




When I set out to become a filmmaker, I guess I wanted to make films more like the new hit, "Panic Attack," although for my day it was more like the original "Star Wars."  But over the years I've developed into a filmmaker that loves quirkier, characater driven films.  The last two I've made were those kinds of films.

I hope more and more people see "Up in the Air."  Yes I plan to see "Avatar" and I suspect it will be good as well, but this film is more about the story and people and the kind of film I'd like to make and see more of!

No comments: