Tuesday, December 8, 2009

That Time of The Year...

The red cups for the holidays are in full effect at my favorite mobile office and the end of the year is nearing! It's funny, some folks get really excited to see the red mugs, I suppose it's a nice touch.

Yesterday spent a good bit of the day editing one of the "extras" segments for the "3 Days..." DVD. It came out pretty good! Still more to do, but I feel like it's going in the right direction. I hope that I can finish all of the editing by the middle of January, but of course some of that depends on others who have some interviews to pass along. If I can just get those last few interviews in, I can really start to look long term for a release date.

So let me get some work done here and keep the train heading in the right direction!

No comments: