Monday, May 11, 2009

Good Stuff

Watched a good documentary the other day on Italian Director Federico Fellini. "Fellini: I'm a Born Liar," takes you into his head and world. It gives you great insight into his process of filmmaking and what some of the people who worked with him had to say about the "Master" director.

I loved watching him talk about film and seeing some of the locations he used and seeing what folks said about working with him. It's a fine line between genius and madness and he walks it all of the time.

I'm a fan of him and his films although I don't always understand what he's trying to get across, but I appreciate what he does and his films are beautiful to look at. Check out the film, it's on "The Movie Channel" right now and also available on Netflix.

No comments: