Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stepping Away... For Now

OK I took a look at the "blog" I've got going here and it turned out to be a lot of reviews. I didn't and don't want this to be a review blog, so I'm going to shut it down... the reviewing that is for awhile. Unless a film really stands out that I have to say something, I'm not going to review everything I see. However I will still update "My Library Project" and "What I'm Watching," so you get a feel for what shapes my film life so to speak.

Now this doesn't mean there will be no more blog, on the contrary. I want to spend a little more time talking about film, talking about what's going on with Triple Sticks Productions and hopefully, this year will turn out even better than last, so we'll have tons to discuss.

Anyway, if you're anyone who chimes in and reads this thing at all thanks... and I'll be in touch soon!

No comments: